Curtiss Jenny Restoration

Welcome! We hope you enjoy following the restoration process of a 1918 Curtiss JN4D Jenny. Once completed, the aeroplane will be flown and displayed at the Candler Field Museum in Williamson GA (30 miles south of Atlanta). You can contact me below by clicking on "VIEW MY PROFILE"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Peachtree City, Georgia, United States

Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Dorian Walker Jenny

I'm still busy at work this week, but I had to report something special.  Congratulations to Dorian Walker and his crew.  Their Jenny has taken to the skies!

video



I hope to have more pictures posted soon of this event.  It is neat to see a project like this take to the skies.  I remember a phone call a few years ago.  "Hi, my name is Dorian Walker.  I bought this Jenny project in Ohio and I have a few questions...."

Those few questions kept coming, some weekly, some daily, and sometimes several times a day over the course of a few years.  Quite frankly, I enjoyed answering every one of them.

Well done Dorian.

BK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home