Curtiss Jenny Restoration

Welcome! We hope you enjoy following the restoration process of a 1918 Curtiss JN4D Jenny. Once completed, the aeroplane will be flown and displayed at the Candler Field Museum in Williamson GA (30 miles south of Atlanta). You can contact me below by clicking on "VIEW MY PROFILE"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Peachtree City, Georgia, United States

Friday, October 19, 2012

The last day or two

OK, I know you are getting bored seeing picture after picture of never changing silver wings.  So am I.  So I won't post any this time.

Yesterday, Kevin Connor  from Tulsa, OK (right) stopped by to see the Jenny.  Kevin has been collecting  parts for several years and as soon as his Hatz is finished, he will start working on his Jenny. 

  Fred Tinkler (left) and Kevin Connor (right)

Here comes some more pictures of silver wings.....No, but we are still spraying though.

Filmmaker Dorian Walker sent me progress pictures of his Jenny project.  

 

 

It is looking good!  Dorian and his crew are working on their Jenny in Bowling Green, KY

Enjoy...while we spray paint....

Brian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home