Curtiss Jenny Restoration

Welcome! We hope you enjoy following the restoration process of a 1918 Curtiss JN4D Jenny. Once completed, the aeroplane will be flown and displayed at the Candler Field Museum in Williamson GA (30 miles south of Atlanta). You can contact me below by clicking on "VIEW MY PROFILE"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Peachtree City, Georgia, United States

Saturday, September 29, 2012

covering

The turtledeck is now blue too...!


This evening, Brian Eberle joined me and we did some more taping on the right lower wing:


 

I also got two cross coats of poly sprayed on the right upper wing.


Lastly, I stumbled across this picture of Wally Olsen's old Jenny now proudly displayed  at the Columbia Gorge Interpretive Center Museum just outside of Portland, Oregon.


According to the website, the Jenny is on loan from the Wally Olsen Family Trust.  It looks pretty good hanging there.

More soon

Brian

1 Comments:

Blogger ben said...

I bet y'all are wondering why this airplane has so many wings?! Keep going, you are almost there!

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home