Curtiss Jenny Restoration

Welcome! We hope you enjoy following the restoration process of a 1918 Curtiss JN4D Jenny. Once completed, the aeroplane will be flown and displayed at the Candler Field Museum in Williamson GA (30 miles south of Atlanta). You can contact me below by clicking on "VIEW MY PROFILE"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Peachtree City, Georgia, United States

Friday, August 24, 2012

Stabilizer

 While I was away at work, Ron finished spraying the final coat of  silver Poly Spray on the stabilizer.


Someone recommended joining the International Biplane  Association page on Facebook, so I did.  I saw two pretty neat Jenny photos:

This one was captioned "pretty risque' for the time".  I bet it was.....!


 Also a great photo of Dave Fox and Cole Palen with their Jenny at Old Rhinebeck.


More soon.  Enjoy

BK




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home