Last evening, the fuselage was given its first coat of Poly Brush. We are using clear Poly Brush so you don't see the pink tinting on the inside of the fuselage.
I just thought this was a neat vantage point......
After it got dark, we moved inside and started taping the upper left wing.
This morning I went to the shop and bead blasted the rest of the wing fittings. You can see some of the original pink plating on some of the fittings.
After an application of DP90 primer......
It never ceases to amaze me how much metal is on a wooden airplane!
Of course all these metal pieces need to be painted gloss black yet, but that is for another day. Till then...enjoy