Curtiss Jenny Restoration

Welcome! We hope you enjoy following the restoration process of a 1918 Curtiss JN4D Jenny. Once completed, the aeroplane will be flown and displayed at the Candler Field Museum in Williamson GA (30 miles south of Atlanta). You can contact me below by clicking on "VIEW MY PROFILE"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Peachtree City, Georgia, United States

Monday, June 11, 2012

update

Sorry, I have not posted anything for a while, but we had our big Vintage Day event at our museum so most of our time has been spent preparing for that.  We had a great turnout, spectacular weather and a fun time.


Then I headed off to Europe (work) but after seven days, I'm back. So, expect to see Jenny progress pictures in a few days.  Until then, John Slemp sent me a picture of Lindbergh's jenny at the Cradle of Aviation Museum on Long Island NY.

I have never been to this museum, so it was good to see a picture of this Jenny.

Lastly, actor Harrison Ford stopped by the museum the other day.  He was filming a movie in Atlanta and brought a Cessna 182 with him so he could fly around the area and check out the local airports.  We are glad he chose to stop at Peach State Aerodrome!







More soon.  Enjoy

Brian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home