Curtiss Jenny Restoration

Welcome! We hope you enjoy following the restoration process of a 1918 Curtiss JN4D Jenny. Once completed, the aeroplane will be flown and displayed at the Candler Field Museum in Williamson GA (30 miles south of Atlanta). You can contact me below by clicking on "VIEW MY PROFILE"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Peachtree City, Georgia, United States

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Stitching

Just a quick update tonight - Brian got some rib stitching done on one aileron. He and Ron also put a coat of poly brush on the stabilizer.



I worked on making the cross wires in front of the firewall but ran out of galvanized wire. Gotta order more when I get back from work.

On another note, Kurt Wheaton sent me this e-mail:

Wondered if any on your list is interested in a Hisso manual. The starting bid is$39.00. I put it up on eBay this morning, and depending on the interest, I'll probably put the LeRhone manual up next.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/120777860862?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Hope the project is progressing well!

Cheers,

Kurt

There you go - a chance to get a neat manual.

More soon. Gotta busy two weeks at work coming up.

Cheers

Brian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home