Curtiss Jenny Restoration

Welcome! We hope you enjoy following the restoration process of a 1918 Curtiss JN4D Jenny. Once completed, the aeroplane will be flown and displayed at the Candler Field Museum in Williamson GA (30 miles south of Atlanta). You can contact me below by clicking on "VIEW MY PROFILE"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Peachtree City, Georgia, United States

Monday, June 20, 2011

Jenny gets some sunshine.

Well, the Jenny came out of the hangar this evening!









L to R - Glen Marsh, Ron Alexander, me, Brian Eberle

My wife took these photos and I wanted to get some published before the night was over. Luckily, professional photographer John Slemp was there with a camera that probably cost more than my car. So, when I get the information, you'll be able to see John's nice high-res photos on his website.

Now it is time to take the wings off and finish the fuselage.

Cheers

Brian

4 Comments:

Blogger Michael Brennan said...

So elegant indeed. Beautiful work gentlemen!

5:06 AM  
Blogger John Gaertner said...

That is fantastic Brian. I cannot wait to see the plane in person in a few days... John Gaertner BSA, LLC

5:33 AM  
Blogger Pete Groves said...

Brian,
It looks stunning! what an exciting day to finally push it out as a complete assembly.
Great work, and congratulations!

7:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic Brian. Congrats!!

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home