Paint, Varnish and Copper...not necessairily in that order!
And the parts were painted black.
While that was drying, I took an hour and really cleaned the shop. You know, when the tools are flying, wood is cut and metal bent, the shop tends to get into disarray. I couldn't stand it any longer so swept off the tools, rearranged the tool box and swept the floor. I even cleaned out the bead blast cabinet!
Anyway, after cleaning for a while, I decided to put some copper on the ends of the booster mag brace and the cabane struts. Here's a picture of the right rear strut upper fitting.
I also mixed a little varnish and gave a second coat to the booster mag brace (left) and the first coat to the wobble pump housing.
Not a bad day indeed. More soon.