Curtiss Jenny Restoration

Welcome! We hope you enjoy following the restoration process of a 1918 Curtiss JN4D Jenny. Once completed, the aeroplane will be flown and displayed at the Candler Field Museum in Williamson GA (30 miles south of Atlanta). You can contact me below by clicking on "VIEW MY PROFILE"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Peachtree City, Georgia, United States

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Rear Floorboards

Finished coppering the rear floorboard supports this afternoon before the kids came home from school. I also cut out the steel straps that hold the supports to the longerons. You'll see those soon.



Also found this neat picture of the Jenny at the College Park MD museum. I have not seen this Jenny yet, but it looks nice and authentic.



Looks like I have to deal with a bum cylinder in my Bucker Jungmann this weekend, so expect more Jenny work after that is done. Till then...
Brian

1 Comments:

Anonymous splendid said...

I think I come to the right place, because for a long time do not see such a good thing the!
jordan shoes

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home