Curtiss Jenny Restoration

Welcome! We hope you enjoy following the restoration process of a 1918 Curtiss JN4D Jenny. Once completed, the aeroplane will be flown and displayed at the Candler Field Museum in Williamson GA (30 miles south of Atlanta). You can contact me below by clicking on "VIEW MY PROFILE"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Peachtree City, Georgia, United States

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

fittings

Well, they're done. Here are the completed universal fittings prior to painting. I still have the lower ones to make yet, but this will get me going.



I had time to cut out the Station 3 brackets that hold the cabane wires today as well.



Here is how they will go. There are two pieces (front and back) and they will be welded together. Then the entire fitting will be bent to a 45 degree angle.



Probably won't get to it until Friday.

Enjoy

Brian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home